Briny feta and rich Gorgonzola flavor these herby, creamy tarts.
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 12 small fresh mint leaves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine cornstarch and milk in a small bowl. Place cornstarch mixture, yogurt, mint, rind, pepper, salt, feta, and Gorgonzola in a food processor; pulse to blend. With processor on, add egg and egg white; process until creamy.
Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt mixture into each of 12 small ramekins or custard cups. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until tarts are almost set but still slightly wobbly. Turn off heat; leave in oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes. Top each tart with a mint leaf.