- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 Coles RSCPA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 200g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 large carrot, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 220C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Combine oyster sauce, sugar, 1 tablespoon water, oil and chicken in a large bowl. Place on the prepared tray. Bake, brushing with any tray juices, for 20 mins or until browned and cooked through. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
Meanwhile, place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 mins to soften. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Toss with the lime juice.
Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with the chicken, carrot, onion, chilli, mint and peanuts. Serve with the sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.