- 16 scoops of vanilla gelato or ice cream
- 1 cup of toasted muesli (see related recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (55g) demerara sugar
Line a tray with baking paper. Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop vanilla gelato or ice cream onto the prepared tray.
Place in freezer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, process muesli (see related recipe), cinnamon, ginger and sugar in a food processor until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Place the ground mixture in a shallow bowl. Remove gelato balls from freezer and roll in the muesli mixture. Divide scoops among bowls, and serve immediately, drizzled with maple syrup.