- 2 litres softened vanilla ice-cream
- 4 x 55g roughly chopped chocolate-coated Turkish delight bars
- 200g roughly chopped dark chocolate
- 150g chopped red glace cherries
- toasted shredded coconut, for serving
Spoon ice-cream into a large bowl. Fold in Turkish delight bars, dark chocolate and cherries and combine well.
Spoon ice-cream mixture into a large (8-cup) capacity square pan. Freeze for 3 1/2 — 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, scoop ice-cream mixture into serving bowls and top with toasted shredded coconut.