This easy Crockpot Chili recipe is delicious, hearty, and perfect for chilly weather! Super easy to make and perfect for loading up with all your favorite toppings!
The Ultimate Crockpot Chili
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage, spicy Italian sausage or ground beef your choice
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves minced
- 30 oz kidney beans rinsed well and drained (2 15 oz cans)
- 15 oz pinto beans rinsed well and drained (1 can)
- 29 oz diced tomatoes use the entire can, juice and all
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or granulated sugar
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- Brown the ground beef and sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until mostly cooked through. A little pink is fine.
- Add the diced onion, bell pepper, and garlic and stir to combine. Cooking cooking over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Transfer the beef mixture to a 6 quart crockpot or slow cooker.
- Add the kidney and pinto beans.
- Top with diced tomatoes, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth and hot sauce.
- Next add the seasonings (chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper and sugar).
- Pour tomato sauce over the top and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with desired toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, corn chips, tortilla chips, etc.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!