It’s virtually impossible to stop eating this delicious, healthy salad! 236 calories and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP.
Thai Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/2 Napa cabbage thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 small red cabbage thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds toasted
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
In a large bowl, combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, green onion, cilantro and chicken breast. Toss with the dressing. Garnish with the toasted almonds. Serve.
In a small glass bowl, combine the lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, agave nectar, fish sauce, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce. Whisk until smooth.