Spicy Sriracha Chicken Noodles – ready to eat in 15 minutes! No joke!!! SO easy!!! Only 6 ingredients – Chicken, ramen noodles, brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and peanuts. Garnish with green onions. Great way to use up leftover chicken! Can add broccoli, green beans or asparagus. We ate this twice in one week. Everyone LOVES this easy noodle bowl!!
Spicy Sriracha Chicken Noodles
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 (1-lb) raw chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 to 3Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 (3-oz) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1/3 cup cocktail peanuts
- green onions, sliced
- Open ramen noodles and discard flavor packets. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook until starting to brown.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and peanuts to skillet. Stir. Reduce heat simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions.