A super quick marinade with delicious heat. Say goodbye to boring chicken breasts!
Spicy Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- Prepare the marinade by combining all the ingredients except for the chicken in a small mixing bowl.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the marinade then let sit in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Cook on medium-high in 1 tablespoon olive oil, flipping occasionally, until cooked through through and golden brown on all sides.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!