Slow Cooker Sirloin Steak with Gravy Recipe. Fork tender sirloin steak served with buttery mashed potatoes and covered in gravy.
Slow Cooker Sirloin Steak and Gravy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 2 lbs Sirloin Steak
- Salt Pepper, and Steak Seasoning.
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups of water divided
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 of a medium sweet onion diced.
- Season the sirloin steak with Salt, Pepper, and Steak Seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot sear all sides of the sirloin steak. About 1 minute per side.
- Place sirloin steak in a slow cooker.
- Add 2 cups of water and the beef bouillon cube to the hot pan.
- Allow bouillon cube to dissolve and water to come to a boil.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together 1 cup of water, flour, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Slowly pour flour mixture into the pan. Whisk in the flour mixture.
- Continue to whisk and let the gravy thicken and come to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour the gravy over the steak in the slow cooker.
- Add diced onions to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or until steak is tender.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!