Hearty, and stick-to-your-ribs, this Slow Cooker Beef & Noodles is a cinch to make!
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 12 hrs
- 2-3 lb. beef roast
- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 envelope (from a 2.2 oz. box) beefy onion soup mix
- 1 can (10.5-10.75 oz.) cream of celery or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6-8 cups beef broth or water, more if desired
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) frozen home-style egg noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the beef broth, beefy onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and garlic cloves. Set aside.
Place the roast in a 5-qt. (or larger) slow cooker. Add the soup mixture. Cover and cook for 8 hours or overnight on LOW, or until the beef shreds easily.
In the morning, break beef apart and add 6 -8 cups of beef broth or water. Cover and continue to cook an additional 8 hours on LOW.
An hour before you eat, add egg noodles, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for an additional hour on HIGH or until noodles are tender.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!