I got 99 problems, but dinner ain’t one.
Simple Chicken Involtini
SERVINGS: 4 servings
- 5 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and thinned with tenderizer
- 6 ounces prosciutto
- 2 ounces burrata
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 5 slices shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Prepare the breasts: Line each breast with 2 to 3 slices of prosciutto, 2 tablespoons of burrata and a tablespoon of pesto. Wrap the breast into a roll and secure with toothpicks. Season with salt, and repeat until all breasts are used.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add olive oil. Saute chicken involtinis for 2 minutes until the bottom is golden and a seal is formed on the roll. Add marinara and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Top with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!