A dumpling by any other name would still smell as sweet as these rose-shaped shrimp and chicken dumplings.
Shrimp & Chicken Rose-Shaped Dumplings
- 7 ounces of cooked shrimp, chopped
- 2 ounces of ground chicken
- 1/4 cup of green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- Garlic, grated, to taste
- Ginger, grated, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of chicken bouillon granules
- Salt, to taste
- 24 gyoza wrappers
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 5 ounces of water
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sweet chili sauce
- Chop up the shrimp into small pieces and place in bowl along with ground chicken, chopped green onions, potato starch, ketchup, garlic, ginger, chicken bouillon granules and salt. Mix well until combined.
- Arrange three gyoza wrappers in a line, slightly overlapping each other. Spread shrimp and meat mixture onto the center of the wrappers. Fold in half and wet edges slightly with water. Starting at the end, roll it up tightly.
- In a frying pan, heat some sesame oil and arrange the dumplings. Cook until bottoms are golden brown.
- Add water and cook covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked dumplings to a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with chili sauce.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!