- 6 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 6 refrigerated jumbo biscuits (from a 16.3-oz. can)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons Demerara sugar
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and let stand 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Beat heavy cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Place biscuits on a baking sheet, and brush with egg. Sprinkle Demerara sugar over biscuits, and bake according to package directions.
Split biscuits, and place bottom halves on individual plates. Spoon whipped cream over each biscuit, and top with peach slices and remaining biscuit half. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with Pillsbury Grands Homemade Buttermilk Refrigerated Biscuits.