Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies is a mix of tender chicken and vegetables coated in a sweet honey garlic sauce and baked on one pan for a quick and easy dinner.
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Prep time: 10 MINS
Cook time: 35 MINS
Total time: 45 MINS
- 2 pounds Chicken Tenders
- 8 ounces Baby Carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets, sliced in half
- 2 cups Snow Peas
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds, optional
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Garlic Sauce
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 cups Water, set aside 1/2 cup for cornstarch mixture
- 3 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the chicken tenders on a lined baking sheet and place the vegetables around them. Make sure to crowd the vegetables on the pan as they will shrink as they cook.
- Pour 3/4 – 1 cup of the honey garlic sauce over the sheet pan using tongs to lightly toss the ingredients in the sauce until they are coated.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once it has finished baking remove the pan from the oven and add a bit more honey garlic sauce to the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. (optional)
- Serve immediately.
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, garlic, ginger, onion powder, soy sauce, honey, and 1 1/2 cups of water. Cook over medium high heat until it comes to a boil, whisking constantly.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and the remaining 1/2 cup of water. Whisk them together and then slowly pour the cornstarch mixture into the sauce whisking constantly.
- Continue to cook for about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens to a point where it will coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and use immediately or let cool and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.