- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (250g each) lean beef sirloin steaks, fat trimmed
- 350g tomato medley mix
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
Combine the rosemary, 1 tsp rind, 1 tbs lemon juice and 2 tsp oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks and turn to coat. Cover with cling wrap. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Brush steaks with 1 tsp of oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside, covered loosely, for 4 minutes to rest. Slice.
Meanwhile, lightly spray the asparagus and tomatoes with olive oil. Cook the asparagus and tomatoes, turning, for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Combine the tomatoes, white beans, remaining rind, lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season.
Serve the steaks with the grilled asparagus and white bean salad.