- 800g red potatoes, chopped
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 cups (150g) panko breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 8 Coles Australian Beef Schnitzels
- Rice bran oil, to shallow-fry
- 1/2 cup (120g) crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 60g Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Lime wedges, to serve
Place potato in a medium saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil. Boil for 7 mins or until potatoes are just tender, adding snow peas during last 2 mins of cooking. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
Meanwhile, place flour on a plate and season. Place egg in a shallow bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and rosemary in a separate shallow bowl. Coat beef in flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat. Add enough oil to a large frying pan to come 1cm up the side of the pan. Heat over medium heat. Cook beef for 2 mins each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
Whisk crème fraiche, horseradish, vinegar and chives in a jug. Season. Combine dressing, potato, snow peas, spinach and spring onion in a bowl. Divide salad and schnitzel among serving plates. Serve with lime wedges.