- 300g peeled sweet potato, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 75g trimmed kale, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs, poached
- 1 tablespoon natural almonds, chopped
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray and lightly spray with olive oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add kale and stir until just wilted.
Divide potato among serving plates. Top with wilted kale mixture and poached eggs. Sprinkle with the almonds.