Make this cardamom-infused pudding up to 2 days ahead and store, covered, in the refrigerator. Serve in martini glasses for a sophisticated presentation.
- 2/3 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 5 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons raisins
How to Make It
Rinse rice; drain well. Combine rice and milk in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender and creamy, stirring frequently. Stir in the sugar, coconut, and cardamom; chill. Sprinkle with almonds and raisins.