- 3 large red apples, peeled, cored, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 x 300g pkt frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 50g Petite Vanilla Meringues, coarsely broken
- 55g (1/3 cup) dry-roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- Double cream, to serve
Place the apple and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until apple is soft.
Add the raspberries, sugar and jam to the pan and stir to combine. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
Combine the meringue and hazelnut in a large bowl.
Divide the raspberry mixture among six 250ml (1-cup) capacity serving dishes. Top with the meringue mixture. Serve immediately with the cream.