- 12 round 22cm rice paper wrappers
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 24 fresh coriander sprigs
- 24 large fresh mint leaves
- 300g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, deseeded, cut into matchsticks
- 100g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
TOFU PEANUT SAUCE
- 150g silken tofu
- 70g (1/4 cup) natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Shiro miso paste (white miso paste)
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
For the tofu sauce, place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Dip 1 rice paper wrapper in cold water for 10-20 seconds or until starting to soften. Drain on a clean tea towel. Place on a work surface.
Top with 2 avocado slices, 2 coriander sprigs, 2 mint leaves, a little cabbage, carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts and shallot. Fold in ends and roll up firmly to enclose. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and serve with tofu sauce on the side.