- 4 Coles Australian Pork Scotch Fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Coles Bakery Rustic Rolls
- 1/2 cup (150g) Ayam Satay Sauce, heated
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 50g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
Coat pork with oil and season well. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook pork for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Slice thinly.
Meanwhile, cut rolls down the centre, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Place rolls on plates. Spread with 1/3 cup (100g) of the satay sauce. Fill with carrot, capsicum, snow peas, pork and spring onion. Stir 1 tablespoon water into remaining satay sauce. Drizzle over the rolls. Sprinkle with coriander.