- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 800g Coles Australian Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 bunch baby buk choy, leaves separated
- 2 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- Steamed long-grain rice, to serve
- Long red chilli, sliced, to serve
Combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger in a small jug. Pat dry pork ribs with paper towel. Cut into 2cm pieces diagonally along bones. Place in a bowl and stir in half the soy sauce mixture.
Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, in 2 batches, for 5 mins or until golden and crisp.
Add the buk choy and cook for 2 mins or until wilted. Add remaining soy sauce mixture and spring onion and stir-fry for 1 min or until spring onion just wilts. Serve with rice and chilli.