Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes – quartered
- 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter – cubed
See Recipe Notes Below ↓↓↓
Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
Top with butter cubes.
Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.
Some readers have expressed that this dish was not flavorful enough. If you prefer extra flavor follow the tips below:
Sear pork chops
Increase dry ranch mix amount to 4 Tablespoons
Add 1 chopped sweet onion and 8 whole garlic cloves to potatoes