You’re going to need a side of extra napkins.
Pomegranate Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- For the glaze: 1/2 cup pomegranate juice 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon ketchup salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250F. Thoroughly pat dry the wings using paper towel. Add the wings to a large bowl and coat with baking powder, spices, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking tray with foil and a lightly greased baking rack. Arrange the wings in a single layer. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze: add all sauce ingredients into a saucepan on medium-high heat. Cook and stir occasionally until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Taste for salt and pepper.
- After the wings have baked for 25 minutes, increase oven temperature to 425F, and bake for another 35-40 minutes, turning the tray halfway. Remove from oven once golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the wings and glaze to a bowl and toss until well coated.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!