These cute cannoli cups are filled with ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, orange rind, orange juice, and cream, and topped with mini chocolate chips.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated blood orange rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh blood orange juice
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 24 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate minichips
How to Make It
Place ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, orange rind, orange juice, cream, and salt in a bowl; stir to combine.
Place phyllo shells on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes; cool.
Fill each shell with 2 teaspoons ricotta mixture; top each with 1/4 teaspoon semisweet chocolate minichips.