- 2 cups Barilla Gluten Free Elbow pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large bunch English spinach, trimmed, roughly shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced.
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until tender. Drain well. Return to pan.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 2 minutes or until just starting to soften. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until wilted. Add to pasta. Toss to combine.
Whisk yoghurt and flour in a bowl until well combined. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir in lemon rind and dill. Add to pasta mixture, stirring well to coat. Spoon mixture into a 6-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with combined tasty and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with extra dill. Serve immediately.