- 100g Arnott’s Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300g sour cream
- 380g can Nestlé Caramel Top ’n’ Fill
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 teaspoons coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 150C. Grease and line the base and side of a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan.
Process combined biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press mixture over the base and side. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
Process the cream cheese, sour cream and caramel in a food processor until smooth. Add the eggs and process until smooth. Combine the coffee and water in a bowl. Add to cream cheese mixture with the ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Process until smooth. Pour mixture into base.
Place the pan on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn oven off. Cool cheesecake in oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to chill. Cut into wedges to serve.