- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed
- 500g Coles Grill Korean Style Pork Steaks, thinly sliced
- 450g pkt Sunrice Family Size Microwaveable Brown Rice
- Olive oil spray
- 4 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (55g) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Chilli sauce, to serve
Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Heat half the peanut oil in wok, then add the carrot and stir-fry for 1-2 mins. Transfer to a plate. Add spinach and stir-fry for 1 min. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining oil in wok. Cook pork, in batches, for 2-3 mins or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions.
Spray a frying pan lightly with oil. Place over medium heat. Cook eggs for 3-4 mins for soft yolks or until cooked to your liking.
Divide rice among serving bowls. Top with carrot, spinach, bean sprouts, cucumber and pork. Top with fried egg and sesame seeds. Serve with chilli sauce.