Keto Chili recipe that is whipped together in just 10 minutes and cooked all in the slow cooker. This is the easiest healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
Keto Chili Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 small onion ,chopped
- 3 bell peppers , seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6-8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Add everything to the slow cooker and stir together.
Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High 3-4 hours.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!