Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta has great flavor, and is a hearty pasta meal. A casserole style dish in less time than baking in the oven.
Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 breast), cut into chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in instant pot.
Add chicken broth, milk, ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir, burying the noodles in the liquid.
Secure the lid, and set the valve to sealing.
Cook on manual or pressure cook, high pressure, for 4 minutes.
Turn valve to quick release, and open pot.
Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked bacon;
Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!