Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rice is an easy and delicious chicken dinner recipe. This creamy long grain and wild rice dish is loaded with tender chicken breast chunks.
Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rice
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups long grain and wild rice blend
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 5 minutes and add a dab of butter or margarine to the pot.
- Add the chicken breast strips to the pot and leave them to cook, stirring occasionally.
- When the Instant Pot turns off the chicken will still be slightly pink.
- Add the water, chicken broth and lemon juice to the pot.
- Add the rice to the pot. Do not stir.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and lemon pepper seasoning to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 8 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, allow it to to natural release for 3 minutes.
- Turn the steam release handle to the venting position and finish with a quick release.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Add the butter to the pot and stir well again.
- Leave the chicken and rice to sit for a few minutes before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!