Instant Pot Chicken Breasts from CNT.com need just 10 minutes hands-on time.
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried chives
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine spices. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté setting and heat oil. Once hot, add chicken breasts. Working in batches if necessary, sear chicken on both sides until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle both sides of chicken with spice mixture.
- Turn off Instant Pot and add broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape and deglaze bottom of pot. Place trivet in pot and arrange chicken on top. Lock lid and set to Pressure Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid.
- Serve chicken with broth spooned over top.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!