This frozen dessert is quick and has three kinds of chocolate plus whipped topping.
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 (0.7-ounce) reduced-fat triple chocolate wafer bars (such as Hershey’s Sweet Escapes), finely chopped and divided
- 6 (2.3-ounce) low-fat ice cream sandwiches
How to Make It
Spoon whipped topping into a large bowl.
Combine coffee liqueur and chocolate syrup, and fold into whipped topping. Stir in half of chopped wafer bars.
Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11 x 7- inch baking dish. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped wafer bars. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.