This Grape Pecan Chicken Salad is perfect for taking to any party or picnic. Eat it on a sandwich or eat it plain. Either way, you will fall in love with it.
Grape Pecan Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped fine
- 4 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup finely diced fresh dill (loosely packed)
- 1 cup sour cream* (see note below)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Stir together the chicken, celery, grapes, and pecans.
Whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour into the chicken mixture and stir until completely covered.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours for the flavors to develop. Serve with bread or pretzel crackers.
**To make this lower in calories, substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream.