This fruit-filled yogurt dessert topped with cookie crumbs is a tasty and healthy treat.
- 1 plum, diced
- 1 nectarine, diced
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed vanilla meringue cookies
How to Make It
Combine plum, nectarine, and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl; toss well. Place remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, yogurt, cream, and almond extract in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
Divide fruit mixture among 4 bowls. Top with yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.