- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 500g cherry tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 brown onion shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the garlic is golden. Set aside to cool.
Arrange the tomato, shallot, basil and chickpea mixture on a serving platter. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and season to serve.