This Crockpot Goulash recipe has tender pasta noodles mixed in a rich beefy meat sauce.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 medium onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz pasta sauce jarred or canned
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz mushrooms canned, do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 3 cups pasta shells uncooked
Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
Add ground beef mixture to CrockPot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
Cook on High for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!