Low carb chicken Parmesan! So easy and it’s ready in about 30 minutes!
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups finely crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon minced basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add the pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Return the chicken to the oven for 5 more minutes or until the temperature reaches 165 degrees and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with minced basil or parsley before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!