Slow Cooker Meatball Sub recipe with frozen meatballs.
Crock Pot Meatball Subs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 2 24 oz. jars Marinara
- 1.5 pounds frozen Italian Style Meatballs
- 7 hoagie rolls
- 14 slices mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese garnish
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped garnish
- red pepper flakes garnish
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Pour both jars of marinara over the top of the frozen meatballs.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Open your hoagie rolls so the inside will get toasted. Place your rolls on a baking sheet and toast for about 5 mins.
- Add 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese to each hoagie roll and return the rolls to the oven. Continue to toast for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add about 4 to 5 meatballs to each hoagie roll.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan, chopped parsley and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Serve with a side of additional sauce from the slow cooker.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!