Garlic Parmesan Wings are high on the list of my favorite things. The combo of garlic, butter, parsley, and parmesan make the most amazing Garlic Parm chicken wings sauce.
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings sectioned into flats and drums
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder baking powder (You cannot swap baking soda in this recipe – I promise that the wings will not taste good if you do)
Garlic Parmesan Wings Sauce
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter melted
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Remove the chicken wing parts from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin)
- Mix the sea salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat
- Place wings on a flat layer in the airfryer
- Use the air-fryer programmed settings for chicken (400 degrees) and cook for 25-30 minutes. I set my timer 15 minutes, flipped the wings, then checked the wings at 5 minute intervals until the skin was crispy enough for me. Getting the wings crispy quickly requires you to flip them about halfway through.
- Mix the all of the ingredients for the Garlic Parmesan sauce by stirring them in a small bowl
- Toss the wings in the garlic parmesan mixture and serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!