Crack Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, sour cream, cream of chicken soup.
Crack Chicken Casserole
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, Ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Spread into prepared pan.
Combine crushed crackers and butter, sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!