- 825g can peach halves in natural juice, drained
- 340g packet golden buttercake cake mix (or see related recipe)
- 60g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Double cream, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 6-cup capacity, 18cm (base) round baking dish. Place peaches in dish to cover base.
Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, butter, milk and eggs on medium speed for 4 minutes or until thick. Fold in coconut. Spoon mixture over peaches.
Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pudding. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve warm with ice-cream and cream.