No question, this is some of the most delicious chicken you’ll ever make! It will satisfy your appetite and curb your sweet cravings!
Cinnamon Curry Spiced Chicken
- 2.5 pounds raw, lean chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Generous amount of pepper (if desired)
- Freshly chopped mint
- Set oven to 420F.
- Carefully trim away all visible fat. To reduce the amount of fat in this recipe, substitute the chicken thighs with lean chicken breasts.
- Add chicken thighs to a bowl and toss in the seasonings. Mix, and thoroughly massage the seasonings into the chicken using your hands.
- Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet, allowing for enough space between the thighs.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 420F.
- Garnish with freshly chopped mint to boost the flavors even more.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!