- 1 x 300g pkt frozen fresh forest berries
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1 x 475g pkt Sara Lee frozen chocolate pudding
- Vanilla ice-cream (optional), to serve
Combine the berries, Cointreau and icing sugar in a large bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes to macerate.
Cut the frozen pudding into six equal portions and heat following packet directions.
Divide the pudding among serving plates. Spoon over the berry mixture. Serve immediately with ice-cream, if desired.