- 200g chocolate-chip biscuits, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/3 cup macadamias, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins, chopped
- 300g milk chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter, chopped
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
Grease a 6cm-deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends. Combine biscuit, pistachio, hazelnut, macadamia and raisins in a bowl.
Place chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Add chocolate mixture to biscuit mixture. Stir to combine.
Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down on mixture to prevent air bubbles. Smooth surface with a spatula. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Invert cake onto a plate. Remove baking paper. Dust with cocoa. Slice. Serve.