Delicious, bite-sized, and only 70 calories!
- 1 1/2 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur
- 3/4 cup peeled and steamed chestnuts (such as Melissa’s)
- 1 1/2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Dash of salt
- 15 mini phyllo shells, toasted
How to Make It
Place chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Repeat until chocolate melts. Stir in liqueur. Place chestnuts, cream cheese, sugar, and dash of salt in a food processor; process until smooth. Add chocolate mixture; process until combined. Divide mixture evenly among toasted mini phyllo shells.