Make this a kid-friendly dessert by omitting the bourbon and increasing the vanilla to 1 1/2 teaspoons. You can also serve 10 thin pretzel sticks for dipping, but note that this will add about 21 calories and 96mg sodium.
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 72 whole medium strawberries (about 3 pints)
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except strawberries in a 4-cup glass measuring cup. Place cup in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour. Stir well with a whisk; cover and cook until melted, about 30 more minutes. Reduce heat to WARM. Serve with strawberries, using fondue forks or skewers for dipping.