If you’re craving chocolate, these gooey delights will do the trick.
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) slices whole-wheat bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Make It
Spread 1 tablespoon Nutella over each bread slice. Layer banana over Nutella on 2 bread slices. Sprinkle with salt. Top with remaining bread slices.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden brown. Remove sandwiches from pan; cut into triangles or strips. Dust evenly with powdered sugar.