- 130g (2⁄3 cup) black rice
- 2 (200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 450g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt-reduced tamari
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups picked watercress leaves
Cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for 25 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Cut each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to make 4 thin fillets. Place the sesame seeds on a large plate. Press 1 side of chicken in seeds to coat.
Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, seed-side down, for 2 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly. Thickly slice.
Meanwhile, steam the peas and broccoli until tender. Combine the tamari, tahini and honey. Stir until smooth.
Divide the rice, peas and broccoli among bowls. Top with the chicken and watercress leaves and drizzle with the tamari dressing.