- 1 1/2 cups (300g) white long-grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 20g butter
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 500g Coles Grill RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Souvlaki Kebabs
- 4 red radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 60g Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Place rice, stock and butter in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10 mins. Stir in snow peas and cook, covered, for a further 5 mins or until rice and snow peas are tender.
Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Place kebabs on a baking tray lined with foil. Cook under grill, turning, for 10 mins or until golden and cooked through.
Stir radish, spinach, almonds, lemon rind and lemon juice into pilaf. Season. Serve kebabs with pilaf, yoghurt and lemon wedges.